sábado, 12 de abril de 2008

I disconnect.

For 27 years I've been trying to believe and confide in different people I've found. Some of them got closer than others, some wouldn't even bother and then you came around. I didn't really know what to call you, you didn't know me at all but I was happy to explain. I never really knew how to move you so I tried to intrude through the little holes in your veins...
and I saw you.

But that's not an invitation, that's all I get. If this is communication, I disconnect. I've seen you, I know you, but I don't know how to connect, so I disconnect...

You always seem to know where to find me and I'm still here behind you in the corner of your eye. I'll never really learn how to love you but I know that I love you through the hole in the sky, where I see you.

Well, this is an invitation, it's not a threat. If you want communication, that's what you get.
I'm talking and talking, but I don't know how to connect and I hold a record for being patient with your kind of hesitation.
I need you, you want me, but I don't know how to connect, so I disconnect...

I disconnect.



No soy tan buena como pa' escribir tan buenas letras, los que sí lo hicieron fueron The Cardigans. Se llama Communication.

5 comentarios:

Maestro Karnicero dijo...

De esos goeies nomas conozco Lovefool (creo que es la que todo el mundo ha escuchado y ni sabe como se llama...)
Saludos Liz, esta... raro tu blog ja!

JMG dijo...

Oh, ya vino a mosquear por aqui maestro KK, y si tengo relacion con la ESCOM por un amigo mio, vecino de por aqui, que juega PIU conmigo.

Por cierto, quita eso de la verificacion de palabra y la moderación de comentarios, aún no te cotizes tanto. Te lo dice un blogger con experiencia.

JMG dijo...

Lo digo porque llevo ya algo con los blogs, además yo solo le digo Eduardo, Lalo es de putos, agregueme y seamos amiguis.

genesisorion@hush.ai

Anónimo dijo...

Ay Nina Persson (o como sea) la amo shiales su voz me cautiva, me mueve me eriza la piel es taaaaan genial shiales.... amo a los cardigans... si me laten !

...



Ando bien celosa el dia de hoy no se por que chingados... mejor me reservo mi comentario jajaja, un poco ardilla

Liz dijo...

Pos la letra de la canción ta bien chida...de la música, mejor guardo mis comentarios (puaj)